Movement Disorder | No diagnose yet found ?!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello

It has been one year having weakness on my left side of the body ,on my left arm and leg, mostly movement disorders (with no pain).

I have been examined by doing

MRI (brain, spine), EEG, Blood checkup, Lumbar Puncture.

From the results they couldn't find the diagnosis because everything was normal. The only test that showed something was the EEG on my left side which was not normal compared with the right one.

I didn't get any kind of medication and i was told that all of this may be something related with the psychological condition or time will make it better which didn't happen and now that i'm writing i'm in the same conditions with the same symptoms.

I wanted to know if anyone else is facing the same issue like me and if there is any suggestion on what can make you feels better would be really appreciated.

Like ie. what kind of physiotherapy can help in this case. Any diagnose I need to read more about and how it can be treated? Thanks a lot!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.