Movi prep - bowel prep

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey! So I started taking movi prep on Wednesday (yesterday) and it didn't work at all i had i had one bowel movement and it was hard, I drank lots of water as recommended but still hasn't worked. i was due a colonoscopy today and of course i haven't had kt done and need to go back, has this happend to anyone else? also my wind is vile and just wondered if anyone else had this side effect?

please someone don't let me be alone in this xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

no this has not happened to me, but if the doctors are aware of your experience and their not concerned, I wouldn't let it bother me. FOLLOW through with it once again and see if your body flushes out your colon.

Let the DR's lead and not your fear...Also, let us know if all went well.

Marlena ❤

• Posted

no this has not happened to me, but if the doctors are aware of your experience and their not concerned, I wouldn't let it bother me. FOLLOW through with it once again and see if your body flushes out your colon.

Let the DR's lead and not your fear...Also, let us know if all went well.

Marlena ❤

• Posted

its bloody working now! my stools are a lot softer now! but got to go back another time to do it xx

• Posted

i had to have a sigmoidoscopy two years ago..

i asked for the clinic to use an enema as i was nervous to do it myself and i really didnt want to ask hubby to do it for me..

hope u feel better once its all out

think of this as a practice run..!

x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.