Mr

Posted , 2 users are following.

Please I am new to this forum, I don't know life any one had a H. Plyori symptoms like me, I have had two failed triple therapy I and currently on my Fourth day of two weeks of Quadruple therapy , but I can still feel the severe indigestion ,chest pain and severe fatigue, has any one had this symptoms or has any one successfully eradicte this stubborn bug and symptoms .

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Please I am new to this forum, I don't know if any one had a H. Plyori symptoms like mine ,I have had two failed triple therapy I and currently on my Fourth day of two weeks of Quadruple therapy , but I can still feel the severe indigestion ,chest pain and severe fatigue, has any one had this symptoms or has any one successfully eradicte this stubborn bug and symptoms .

• Posted

I have had ulcers since 2014 and was on antiacids and i then went on triple therapy in 2015, those drugs oops are something, pain disappeared under omeprazole once i was off all medication, pain reappeared. I had bad side effects, its as if the drugs would stop my breathing I then switched to home remedies. Was under control until end of January 2017, i had intense stomach pains. I researched a lot and although i have been using cayenne pepper its 10 days ago i read that i had to add 1 heaped teaspoon in hot water morning and evening. Allow to cool and drink warm. For the past 10 days i have drunk cayenne. The first 2 days were horrible, the burning pain was unbearable for about 6 minutes and i would sweat too. I vowed not to take a heaped teaspoon again. Cayenne is said to stop bleeding and inhibit acid production in the stomach and also kill pain and even kill H pylori. However once the pain stops its as if nothing had ever happened.I was determined to get healed so on third day i continued and this time the pain was milder, so i got encouraged and i continued till today. I also take a flat teaspoon of cayenne in the evening 30 minutes before supper. I also drink herbal green pepper mint tea in Stevia and my world transformed immediately. The symptoms subsided tremendously by day 4. After 7 days i felt i was almost healed. Now on day 11 and i feel i am myself again, and i will continue to day 14 or more. I now sleep throughout the night. I control my diet my fruits are mangoes and bananas only. My drink is whole mango juice and the alfafa green drink. Then i take green herbal peppermint tea in stevia. Stevia kills the stomach pain instantly almost like an anaesthetic. I love it. Today i feel really good, i cant remember when i last felt this way. I will go get tested but i already feel the H pylori is gone. You can try cayenne tea, green tea in stevia.
    • Posted

Dear Plax

Thank you for your information,

I will try Cayenne Tea and Green tea as soon as I finished my Quadruple therapy, I will keep you updated.

Thanks

Daniel

• Posted

Hi Plax ,

Please can you forward to me the shop were you bought the cayenne tea, as I can only find Cayenne pepper at Holland & Barrent , if you are in The UK

Thanks

Daniel

• Posted

Hi Dan

I am in Harare, Zimbabwe and i use the powdered cayenne pepper from Unilever South Africa. I am sure any other cayenne will work. Also when you take the green tea add canderrel which contains stevia. Drink the green tea as often as possible especially soon after meals.

• Posted

Hi Plax,

I have been away, I am feeling so much better from H.Pylori , although I believe that I have developed Candida over growth due to heavy antibiotics use which killed the good bacteria, also I believed that H Pylori is gone, but this will be confirmed from test next week.

Thanks

Daniel

• Posted

Did you try cayenne? I am glad you are improving.
    • Posted

Hi Plax,

Thanks for your concern, today is my second day of taking cayenne tea, first day was tough, but felt good , symptoms reduced massively , however, I hope to continue to take it as I just wanna get healed completely.

Thanks again

Dan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.