Mr

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am working in the private care home since opened 2015 more than 7 years as a position of senior and care assistant now I am unfairly dismissed no first or written warning I am shocked this difficulty time I am feeding my family by my employment income I am hopeless crying GP give me sleeping tables and gave me your website to contact you as soon as possible my work please college shocked by the decisions too I sacrificed my life the last 7 years I got covid in work place during the pandemic working 7years with out fantastic performance now my mentality asking me what life means after this what's my family life,I wish to take action in own my life i lost everything please help me I can't eat much or I can not sleep much please help me.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi can i have an update on your situation ,have things gotten better?

• Posted

hi dereje, i would like to ask 1 question: are you in a union? if so approach them and tell them what's happened and get them to do some digging on your behalf in to what has happened. you can't just be dismissed with no explanation! if not sorry don',t know how you'll find put what happened?

• Posted

When we lose everything its usually because of lack of desire to maintain the lifestyle or bad choices. Good choices come from strong mindsets, and spiritual output. You need to focus on doing what is right for you as well as those around you. Relationships are the essence of life. A beggar can go far in life if he knows how to interact with others. A rich man can fail by not being active in developing and sustaining his relationships.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.