Mr Singh

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have applied for mandatory reconsideration of my Pip stopped after reporting changes as condu got lot worse and affecting me daily and professional living but stopped since ,4 Jan 2017. Applied MR on ,26 Jan 17 but still waiting reply. My case sent back to Capita to see new evidence and its two Times. Is it normal or not. Any good or not?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Yes this happens quite a lot, sometimes when this happens they'll either contact your GP or Consultant or they'll send you for another face 2 face assessment. Reporting those changes is never really a great idea this and i'll always advice people against doing this. Good luck and hope you're not waiting too long.

• Posted

Thanks Denise. MY award for PIP has been upgraded today after a long wait in MR. I requested to DWP to check all my Doctors letters. Firstly they assessed me and awarded me 0 points. At that point I reported changes in circumstances. My PIP got stopped and in MR it is reinstated. But thanks for your help.

Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.