Mri

Posted , 7 users are following.

How do I get mri form from dwp

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi have you been refused, if so have you had a copy of the points you where given.

Its not an MRI its a MR mandatory reconsideration.

See this link you can fill it out and print or ring and ask for one.

• Posted

The only MRI form that I know of is a medical magnetic resonance imaging form. What exactly is the form for because I doubt whether the DWP would give you a form for this. I s there another MRI that you are referring to?

• Posted

If you are referring to the MR appeal you don't need a form?

• Posted

That's correct you don't but the form makes it easier for those that aren't sure what to do.

• Posted

.... there is no form they send out to complete your MR, you have to write your reasons for disagreeing with the decision listing clearly what you disagree with and why it's wrong, also check to see what evidence they've used to reach the decision, its unlikely the decision will change because you think it should – there must be a reason why you think its wrong.

You need to send proof to contradict their findings, plus supporting statements to substantiate any discrepancies as they often ignore medical evidence attached with the form, so if the evidence isn't listed and they've relied on the assessment report only tell them.

I suggest you word your concerns about the assessor or assessment if you have any then ring after 10 days to make sure they've logged it,

• Posted

Thanks for the advice but the actual thread wasn't started by myself. I know how to request the MR thanks, not that i need to request one anyway.

They don't send a form out for the MR request no. However, there is a form you can download online to fill out for the MR request. This is actually a fairly new thing but it's definitely available online.

• Posted

Applied to go to tribunal in sep 2017 after my mr was refused just got the court date jan 16th 2019 is it worth the wait and hassle

• Posted

That's absolutely disgusting, is that a normal length of time for tribunal.

The answer is a most definite yes, why wouldn't you, you have nothing to lose.

• Posted

This is disgusting. And I wonder how the DWP are monitoring this and whether they are adopting the same 'test and learn' system that they have decided to use in universal credit. If so, then they have learnt nothing. A department not fit for purpose. Hope it all goes well for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.