MRI Brain scan results

Posted , 2 users are following.

If anyone could please give me some advice i would be gratfull i have been suffering from dizzyness loss of balance and now blackouts also my muscles in my arms and legs feel like i have done a workout at the gym  ,I have had 3 MRI scans of the brain that show a small lession  on the brain it has come back on the MRI as Ill defined signal change in the right middle cerebella  i just dont seem to be getting any answers and my quality of life has just stoped i have been of work now 5wks and feel really down i just need someone to tell me what is going on  ,Thanks for any help

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Ask for vitamin b12 test to rule out vitamin b12 deficiency
  • Posted

I have all the blood test done they was thinking MS but due to the limber punture coming back ok that has been ruled out ,I need to know answers i have an abnormality on my brain but no answers surely that is not good enough ,Thanks Heather for your reply

• Posted

Untreated b12 deficiency can cause brain lesions if untreated. Adequate b12 treatment can repair damage. MS and b12 deficiency have very similar symptoms and it has been known that people have been misdiagnosed as having MS. Check that b12 and folate have been tested as they are not routine tests xx
  • Posted

Im back at my GP tomorrow i will mention this Thanks

• Posted

Ask for copy of your blood results to keep a personal check of any change xx
  • Posted

i am thinking of paying private for a second oppinion and i am wanting copys of my notes 2yrs i have been like this and no further on my quality of life is not good i was told yesterday that the lesion has not changed in size and was still not given any further news to what this could be

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.