MRI lubar doctors want to discuss the results "worried"

Posted , 1 user is following.

Had Lumbar MRI 2 weeks ago as been having awfull lower back pain and pain in buttocks. Its been alot better recently but it comes and goes.

Anyways Doctors wanted to discuss the results "routinely" they said, So they must of found something showing, Anyone know what MRI can show for lumbar low back.

I got told its not urgent one and not to worry, but I cant help worry when theres clearly something on there

I also had bloods done for another health problem and they wanted to discuss them also Erythrocyte sedimentation rate was abnormal.

Not sure if the 2 could be linked.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.