MRI lumber spine

Posted , 2 users are following.

At the l5 s1 level there is quite marked intervertebral disc space narrowing. There is a large left paracentral and central disc bulge. This measures 8mm anteroposterior. This is contacting and displacing the traversing left s1 nerve root

And is contributing to moderate to severe left-sided exit foraminal stenosis, likely impinging upon the exiting left l5 nerve root also. There is moderate bilateral facet joint degenerative change at this level. There is mild right-side exit 

Stenosis only at this level. At the l4-5 level there is minimal intervertebral disc space narrowing disc desiccation. There is mild bilateral facet joint degenerative change. There is no significant disc bulge, there is no further significant disc bulge,

Spinal exit foraminal stenosis at any level. 

Impression large left paracentral and Central disc bulge at L5 -s1, contacting and displacing the traversing left s1 nerve root, Contacting the exiting left L5 nerve root and contributing to moderate to

Moderate to severe left side exit foraminal stenosis at this level.

This was the results of my MRI and I was wondering if someone could explain this to me because I would like some more information

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Omg im so sorry about that
    • Posted

Like really please don’t say that to me. Tell me what exactly this means like is this like a cancer or like is this something that like what exactly is it don’t just tell me your story because everybody’s doing that

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.