mri results

Posted , 4 users are following.

i went to a and e as I have had severe abdominal pain and lower back pain I ended up having an mri scan on the same day which i was in there for about 45 minutes and I had to have contrast put in The tech said to me after that he is going to get my results rushed through..... does this mean that that there is something serious. They have said instead of  weeks i should have the results through within 24 hours

Please help as i am really anxious

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to hear about your pain. I hate it when the technician is doing something but they won't tell you what! My ultra sound tech did this to me and come to find out I had a cyst that has to be surgically removed. I asked the tech and she said she could not tell me anything which is nuts because it is my body!  Hope you find your results soon and that they are good.
  • Posted

hi they say there hurrying i had mine done a week ago and still no results ,think they say this to everyone tc x
  • Posted

I think they just try to hurry it because of the severity of the pain you were in. They dont want you to wait too long in pain. So other people getting mri's may not be in pain so it would be ok to wait longer for those people. 
    • Posted

I have been in pain weeks hun and still waiting on results been 10days now x
    • Posted

got mri scan results ,shows nothing wrong except 2 cysts in my liver,can this be why i am in pain in right side down to pelvis area x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.