mri results

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello could anyone offer there thoughts on this mri do you think it would be safe to say i dont have ms 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi ruger sory to hear off your health issues the only one who can tell you you don't have ms is your neuro time will tell .

In the meantime try not to dwell on it keep an open mind and take it easy

• Posted

No it's best to take it. I had two done last month and they found lesions in my head and upper back. When I look back over my life I have figured out I have had ms since I was 17 and I'm 45 now. All this time doctors telling me its something else when it was always ms. Now I'm in a wheel chair praying when I start the medicine it will help me with strength so I can walk.

• Posted

Hi Ruger

I read your mri report.  It states that the lesions are not active at this time.  Still I would not rule out MS 

You could have a lumber puncture done to see if you have any O bands.

For the detection of oligoclonal bands, paired serum and CSF samples are required. Blood must be taken at the same time as the lumbar puncture.  What symptoms are you having, and are they getting worse or better ?

Keep track of your symptoms, date and time, and let your neurologist know about them.  Best wishes to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.