Mri scan

Posted , 2 users are following.

im extremely worried! looking for advice!

i had an mri scan around 6 months ago due to funny smell and taste about 4 weeks after the scan they called to say a part was blurry so they needed to do a contrast one!

ive since regained smell and taste but i reveived a call today to say because i didnt attend the contrast due to everything being normal that i should go in as they could see something but it wasnt clear, the first call that was mentioned, could it be serious or not as its been so long? if so what could it be?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

There is no way anyone on here can tell you what it is or whether its serious. You will have to do as they have suggested and have another MRI. Please dont worry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.