MRI scaring me

Posted , 3 users are following.

i just had a mri done i got a copy of the disk they will be sending over to my doctor to read. in the mean time i am freaking out because i havnt been feeling good and the i see this white spot in my maxillary sinus . anyone with sinus issue have a similar mri ?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

cyst?

• Posted

not sure yet. i dont go back to doctors until nov. then he will go over mri. was told i would have gotten a phone call if anything was abnormal and i have not got a phone call

• Posted

It looks like it is either just a sinus infection or a mucocele. Did you see you see your doctor get any answers? Hopefully everything is okay!

• Posted

oh good I'm glad to hear everything is okay! I asked my husband to look at that (he's a neuroradiologist and didn't think it looked like anything worrisome but obviously didn't know your case).

• Posted

Thanks that makes me feel better ! After doctors visit of course then i started to think of questions to ask lol. But i visit him back in 3 months.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.