Mrs

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had scalp ear skin infections for 12 years fungal bacterial.i use anti fungal shampoo on scalp and anti bacterial,however my scalp is oily itchy .my ears are both painful coliforms found April ,I've had 9 lots drops Socrates promise gentomencin and amoxycillin once .now pain is UP in ear ,swab taken from inside normal .but pain is awful and down shoulder causing to shake,all at same time I get u t is fungal gut infection and rashes ( folliculitis) I'm at wit's end and in do much pain

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

This does not sound like a Neurological disorder.

This sounds like you need to see your General Practicioner for some medication to clear the infections.

• Posted

Thank you I've had antifungal tablets ie flucanazloe over the years but condition returns ,fungal infection on underarm .itchy scalp feet rashes on back .utis and the ear infections for 12 years .swab done April showed Coliform build up ,but Gentomencin drops nor sofradex or otomise drops didn't help I also had 5 days of Amoxycillin ,I think I need a long course of anti fungal and antibiotic but drs just don't give them I'm at wit's end ,pressure in ears and pain going down shoulder and up face

• Posted

Maybe you need ear tubes?

My friend at work in his 50's needed them because he kept getting ear infections.

Ear infections can be very debilitating.

I hope you get relief.

• Posted

yes, and good luck.

I don't think it is anything major.

I am not a health professional.....but, my mother is a Nurse...I have had many medical problems in my family....and alot of medical discussions with Drs....and I worked in the Pharmaceutical industry.

I studied to be a Nurse..never completed it.

I am a Medical Assistant...(certified) but not working.

So..I do know some stuff.

Call your GP.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.