Mrs Joanna Moore

Posted , 5 users are following.

it doesnt seem that i have had a pip payment. my husband Ron is my carer, but is in hospital due to cancer. he usually sorts all this out for me and im not sure if i am getting confused. could you just please help me if there any reason for concern

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I am not sure but they made some payment earlier because of Easter and good Friday.

Have you check it?

• Posted

hi wait for Denise she maybe able to help more, i know at times like this it must be hard and your husband being ill on top of all that. you could call your bank and ask if any payment have hit your account or the dwp unfortunately they are both in high demand at the moment, do not share any details to any of us on here.

• Posted

Hi,

Are you sure your PIP payment was due today? Have you recently returned or been sent a renewal form? Extremely difficult and almost impossible to give any advice because we are not DWP. I'm afraid you will need to ring them tomorrow and ask why you haven't received payment because they are the only ones that can tell you why.

When you ring them do be aware that phone lines are extremely busy at the moment due to Covid19 so you could be waiting quite some time before they answer.

I also note your username. If that's your real full name then please do be aware of using real names on internet forums because they are public forums and anyone can see them. Always use a made up name this way you can't be identified by anyone.

• Edited

some people get there payments every 4?weeks so depending what date u last got start week one a week after that date not sure if this helps

• Edited

Hi,

Just so that you're aware, everyone receives their PIP every 4 weeks and not "some people".

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.