mrs sharon clare

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have had 6 months of acid reflux? mainly in mouth (diagnosis of functional heart burn)- no symptoms of digestive issues before ( apart from constipation) on ph monitoring ? diagnosed with methane sibo, mildly inflammed bowels, constipation, tested by ANA test with 1.8 titer and speckled pattern -told generalised result and not to read too much to this ,ANA , DNA AND ENA tests and scleroderma test ordered ( current symptoms are acid reflux in mouth mainly , dry mouth some times,possible burning mouth syndrome sibo symptoms sometimes (post rifixicam treatment) constipation, and fatigue , some tingling in arm,leg ,head aches occasionally, blurred eyes ( made better with rizatriptan) medication(this symptom has been since ppi treatment), 1.5 stones in weight loss (in 10 weeks) since acid reflux which has stabilised now, (all symptoms apart from heartburn have started post treatment with ppis ( 40 mg omeprazole, 400 mg cimetidine) also started bleeding 18 months post menopasue waiting for ultrasound. (Thought sibo and menopause ,hormone probelms were cuase of probelms ( BUT WANT ADVICE on what ANA test result means based on these clinical symtoms? I understand 1.8 titer on its own means nothing some times (but based on my other recent symptoms ( does thsi point towards) connective tissue disease ? SJORGERNS OR SCLERODERMA OR LUPUS?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.