Ms

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi i was off work for a good couple of months at the beginnig of 2019 i had all kinds of tests done to fins the source of the pain it was in the lower right side of my body i was refferred to gynae the more recently gastro i then had to do soke tests to check my digestive system which turns out is slightly blocked i was perscribed with some medication which seemed to help with the pain most of the time i was then referred for a colonoscopy on the 19th pf december i was told after that some biopsys had been taken as they couldnt see anything only that fact was noted that i take laxatives as percribed by my consultant i have since had a letter to go back on the 20th of january however this is now with a different consultant than the usual one and on a different day should i be worried?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I wouldn't worry you'll be going back as a follow up appointment so that they discuss their findings and to let you know all is well. Anything sinister you'd have been called back sooner xx

• Posted

thank you carol, i think its because i am seeing someone totally different and on a different day to my usual consultant that has me worried.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.