MS Anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’m so scared I may have MS. Is it possible my horrible anxiety is amplifying all of this? I’m under so much stress I can’t focus anymore. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Iff you have ms you have many tests to have MRIs CTS etc.

But off you do have ms the very worst thing is to stress or get stress

Is there any way you could see a neurologist privately and get investigations started as soon as possible

Take care and keep calm

• Posted

Sorry l cant help as im in same position and really scared at the moment. I already have sjogrens and a couple of othet autoimmune problems. Another diagnosis for me finish me off. I hope the outcome of your tests will be positive for you. I have chosen not to have MRI xx
  • Posted

I am in same position as you so cant help im afraid l have all symptoms of ms and also have sjogrens and lupus. I personally cant take another bad diagnosis. Hope you get the results you are looking for

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.