Ms hug

Posted , 9 users are following.

I was in the bath the other night and as I was sitting there I had a very tight chest, it lasted as long as I was in the bath, I got out laid on bed and it claimed down, I was wondering if this could of been a ms hug. Im Undiagnosed at the moment but suffer loads with my legs x

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Jaime

Yourinfore vit D3 very interesting coz I wanted to go on higer dosage (am on 2000IU/day).  But ms nurse said watch out due to toxicity.  But are youstill on it and have no problems with kidney stones?  What do you do to make sure you have enough calcium?  Sorry my typing is bad but have had relapse since mid June and it has affected my hands too...me very scared!!  Doc and nurse want me to go dimethyl fumarate (Tecfidera) but if I can sortit out otherwise I'd rather..  

• Posted

For anyone who reads this entire conversation:

IT IS POSSIBLE TO OVERDOSE ON VITAMIN D!

OVERDOSING ON VITAMIN D CAN PERMANENTLY DAMAGE YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS

BEWARE OF ANY ADVICE THAT SAYS THAT MS RELAPSES CAN BE STOPPED IF YOU JUST... WHATEVER,

ANECDOTAL 'EVIDENCE' ISN'T EQUAL TO SCIENCE...

FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS

• Posted

My daughter aged 48 was diagnosed with MA hug. She's in a lot of pain. I need to know what is the progress and what to expect. She lives in Cape Town and I live in Johannesburg. I would like to know what will happen to her. Ich would appreciate it very much if you could email me. My Email Thank you very much. I am worried about her.

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.