MS is constantly on my mind!?!?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, i suffer from health anxiety and have had my fair share of panic attacks. Over the last couple of weeks i have been noticing random pulses around my body. I know random pulses are normal and i have noticed them before when they occur but recently i get in excess of 50 a day. I dont know if they are muscle spasms or pulses and the though of MS comes to mind because my legs have started to feel weird recently.

Has anyone experienced this in any way?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

that's pretty vague symptoms, re read what you posted and pretend I posted it to you and then try to interperate it ?
    • Posted

Yes you are right it was pretty vague Dkw41127. What i meant was that over the last coulple of weeks i have been experiencing random pulses all over my body pulses which are pretty powerful and i get in excess of 50 a day. I get them in my arms, neck, legs, cheeks, eyes, abdomen and many other places. Pulses are normal but im pretty shore they shouldnt happen this often. Also my legs are experiencing slight numbness and tingling. From what I know of MS the symptoms are fairly similar and its creating a sense of panic within me. I dont know if its down to anxiety or not.
    • Posted

well if it is some autoimmune condition coming on those can take literally decades to be able to identify, if it is acute enough you simply need to be seen by a doctor, 

I have done years worth of immune system research and have had what you are describing, change your diet, start eating 2 whole raw eggs shells and all a day , you can just eat them or put in blender with a bannanna and or ice cream and it make candy shake but they are a Super food loaded with all the B's, D, omega's and Collagen type 1, that collagen type 1 in the egg's shell membrane will halt most autoimmune conditions in their tracks, 90% of the autoimmune conditions are crosslinked attacks on it and 90% of the collagen that make you well You is collagen type 1, 

• Posted

with health anxiety it really doesnt make sense to try and make sense of the symptoms you feel - because we make ourselves feel all sorts of things and physically they mean nothing at all.  all we do is try to always convince ourselves there is a physical problem.  if you are concerned then see a dr, but it probably will be put down to anxiety.  The only real way to stop these things is to deal with the underlying anxiety, be it therapy (which i think is best), or medication - or both.  dont google symptoms though, it never helps
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply jmcg2014. I know what you are saying its just hard to sway your thoughts away from what you are experiencing. I have started CBT so hopefully after a few more sessions i will start to notice some improvements. I have learnt not to google symptoms now as they made me worse.
    • Posted

I know how it is, I suffer too, it can bring you right to the brink by being so sure we're physically Ill when we're not. Therapy will help, google is the devil lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.