Ms leg weakness and fatigue

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all this is my story 2014 extreme dizzyness they said vestibular neauritis 2017 still not much better ent refers me to neurologist i have left leg weakness so neuro diagnoaed me with ms with mri conformation

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sounds similar to me. At age 5 started losing hearing in one ear...then episodes of nausea, dizziness and motion sickness. Never did balance to ride a bike. Age 12 got hearing aid and testing by ENT. Told I had childhood Menieres Syndrome. As time went on I limped and when next retested in college, they referred me to a neurologist for weakness in one leg...drop foot. Then MRI and spinal tap. First spinal tap was normal. The MRI showed 7 small lesions ( same ones I still have 35 years later.) I was tols I had M S and at age 40 started the meds. I had relapsing/remitting symptoms...but never progressed tio severly. If you have not had MRI that neurologist is just guessing. Waiting to see is not the current treatment as there are several meds to reduce serious symptoms...no cure but very helpful meds. I suggest you not wait to get MRI and consider posdibly a different neurologist too.
  • Posted

I have keg pain and sensations as well. but I have mainly combated them with vitamins, Turmeric and ginger powder 500 mg daily and a calcium & vitamin D 600mg daily and this along with daily exercise will take most of the uncomfortable pain away. But you have to exercise.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.