MS symptoms?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi ive been unwell with various symptoms for years now but because ive had multiple spinal surgeries have always blamed my problems to relate to those.

I have been really unwell for about 8 weeks now.

my symptoms started with stroke like symptoms on 2 seperate attacks.

ive had multiple tests but nothing showing up.

im suffering from tremor , vision disturbances, extreme fatigue and numbness and weakness all on my right hand side from my face down to my toes. extreme muscle contractions and burning pain which can start at the base of my skull and travel around my ribs to my sternum.

im now awaiting a neurologist appointment after having an mri.

all my research ( i know i shouldnt google!) are all pointing to ms , any thoughts please?

thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi there . iam sorry to hear all that . hope u will get fine soon . did u do mri . what are the results. i have since 2 month almost same symptoms on my right side of the body

• Posted

ive had a cervical mri but not got any results yet, im hoping to see neurologist soon though? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.