Ms.vickie49540

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am at my wits end and cant take it anymore. three years ago i developed a red, hot to the touch, welt on my buttocks that spread the the front of my vagina area. there are no bumps, just one big welt. it is very painful cant even sit down. and it makes me sick so very sick. the first day i am bed ridden i have the chilkls, the i get hot cant stay awake for nothing, and evrey joint and even internally i hurts so bad. I cannot work when this happens so i am loosing alot of work and on the verge of being fired. the weird part is it last only three days and i am back to normal. I have no idea when it will happen. but in the last three years i have had it reoccur at least 4 times a year. please help

me

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello Vickie, I looked at the dictionary definition of the word welt which suggested the alternative word WEAL. Then I entered "Weal between anus and vagina" into Google which suggested a condition known as a Rectocele. Hopefully if you search for Rectocele in your search engine you will get some information to treat your condition

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.