msg needs help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Good Morning All

Hope you all had a fab weekend! Mine was ok but ive got a serious case of the monday blues today

Need to start losing some weight and need to get my ass outta bed and to the gym! any tips!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Stay Positive :D
  • Posted

Hi MSG

Well the only thing I can think of is that it's only 115 days to Christmas!!!!

Think of that little black dress or whatever you are into and hopefully that will get you down the gym :lol:

Shrinksville hear I come :wink:

Jane

• Posted

Hey MSG,

How u doin today? we all have down times and the crap weather doesn't help! just get on here when you wanna be cheered up and well send ya lots of encouragement!

When i first joined the forum you were full of words of wisdom for me and i couldn't have lost my 9lbs without you!!!

Sooooooo let 2moro be a new day and come get on the train to shrinksville.... :bus: (sorry no pics of a train! had to use a bus lol!!!)

• Posted

thanks for all your support guys it means alot for me :lol:

I think its coz ive got a cold, i feel rubbish so just want to curl up and go to sleep!

Thanks Kaz, i try to help as much as i can as i know how hard it can be to lose weight, im gutted as i want to lose 10lbs then im the thinnest ive been since i was 13!!!

• Posted

10lbs to go......thats fantastic, Ive got nearly 10 stone to go lol Keep yer chin up girl and think how fabulous you will feel when you hit that target!!

Kirsty :D

• Posted

thanks girlies

Well ive just done 30 mins of the minstry of sound pump it up dvd and 30 mins of my hula hooping!

Feel quite energised now may just go to the gym in the morning!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.