MSM Sulfur

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi as anyone tried MSM sulfur for abdominal problems 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have not used the medicine mentioned by you. A few days back, I learnt some one on this Forum mentioning a Supplement called 'Slippery Elm'. I had not heard about it, hence I googled to learn about it. It contains good ingredients like Ginger, Anise, Cardamom and Mint leaves. In our Country all these ingredients are considered very beneficial for abdomen problems. You may like to examine it.

• Posted

Hi anthony51987

Yes i have heard of it , it also is good for healing inflammation as well as digestive problems. I am going to try it for inflammation. A change of diet has cured my digestive problems...best wishes...

• Posted

I just ordered the msm and the slippery elm bark from amazon. Will let you know.

• Posted

No I haven’t. What is it?
    • Posted

hi leni, Methylsufonylmethane (short for MSM), supposed to help with inflation and various other problems with bowel , i have Crohn's 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.