mucus in stool

Posted , 4 users are following.

I see mucus in stool can it be a cause of bacterial infection .., I don't have any abdominal pain but I feel gassy after I eat , fullness in my upper abdomen. And also I feel dizzy in the morning

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

And also I forgot to mention that my bowel movements are inconsistent and not like before ,. I feel like I can't empty my bowels fully

• Posted

Best to see a gastrointestinal physician.
  • Posted

My GP said that its not gastritis .. Doctor said its stomach infection ... I have done CBC blood test came out all normal, liver functioning test that is also normal, ultrasonography also came out normal
  • Posted

No I haven't tested for h pylori .,my GP doesnt think I have h pylori

• Posted

My doctor did a routine test for h pylori, simply to rule it out.  It came back negative.  It may be worth while asking for this test.
  • Posted

May be Ibs you can google the symptoms that can come and go also check your blood pressure if u are elderly and get your sugar checked for anemia which can cause light headedness

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.