Multiple cuts and damages on the rim of the penis head

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had an unprotected sex 10 days ago, and a hand job around a week ago.

I have noticed some cuts and damages( white roughness) on the rim of my penis head.

I am really worried if i got any disease.

Should i go to see the doctor?

How to heal this ? 

Is there any possibility of HIV or STD?

Please HELP!! 

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

More likely some physical damage rather than infection.Use some gentle cream to assist healing.
  • Posted

HI A, Look seems you have been having some rough sex, just try some coconut oil on 3 to 4 times a day, you should that will really help your problem. OK

• Posted

How long it takes to heal it ? If I follow your instructions? 
    • Posted

Rim is completely damaged 
    • Posted

Hi A if your keeping it clean and healthy a few days most likely, when your washing your penis use a warm sea salt wash for a few days as well it should also help as well, just use a couple of teaspoons in a mug.

Try uploading a couple of pictures as it will give us a better look see to your problem, above this reply box right hand side just click on the last box and load from there, from your computer only.

• Posted

Hii

I have uploaded the photos...

Please help me with this problem.

Is there any need to see a Doctor ?

• Posted

Hi S Cant see any cuts but can see you have PPP pearly penile papules, unless that's what your talking about, these you either leave alone as I think the treatment is by a laser to burn them off.

• Posted

Nothing to heal - papules are common to the point of being normal
    • Posted

Are you sure these are ppp?

Look at the 3rd photo, it looks more like something else...

I have been thought all of your conversations with other people and i also searched on google but no one have the same photos like this ,that’s why i am a bit worried 

I have also done HIV test, now waiting for results 

Are you sure these are PPP ? 

• Posted

PPP are something like the pimples, but look at the 3rd photo...

It looks more like the cuts 

Are you sure it is ppp?

No need to worry ? 

• Posted

Hi A PPP is Pearl Penile Papules, just google that and look at the images.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.