Multiple ER and DR visit . Please help, I need direction

Posted , 2 users are following.

so starting december first till now i have been at war with my skin and body.

it started off as Pink eye in both eye ,they treated it with drops and antibiotics shortly after the rash devloped. they thought i was allergic to the antibiotic so they changed it.

Rash continued , i went to the er. they gave me predisone and told me this sort of thing happens and cant be explained .

from december till now i have been on predisone 4 times, rash returns back shortly after the steroid is finished my

my syptoms 2 days after the pink eye till now are rash all over my body that reminds me of my eczema (pint point as described by the dr), diahrea ,blurred vision and very itchy.

im sick of feeling like this any advice would be great, cant see a dermatologist till mid march and even then i dont have hope.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.