Posted , 6 users are following.
I need advice. I just got out of hospital Yesterday. I have temp of 99.5 and gurgling tummy yet again. I'm very worried this is a chronic case. I met with a surgeon whilst in hospital who seemed to indicate she'd do a colonoscopy in the next week verses waiting 4-6 weeks. She also seemed to indicate surgery might be a good option for me. Right now I'm home in some pain. I'm on 14 days of antibiotics but quite scared about my symptoms currently. Did I get worse??? Seeing as I'm this scared what do you lot think i should do? How long do i wait before i return to hospital? When do you guys decide it's time to go to hospital? This last episode caused me to go to A&E after two days of gurgling tummy, diarrhea , and LLQ pain, with back pain. The CT showed no perforation. However, two months ago the CT showed a microperforation which responded to IV meds. I'll be honest I'm terrified. I haven't a clue what to do. I'm in America so at least I have options if I need surgery. As I mentioned earlier the surgeon I met with whilst in hospital seemed to go against the views of the two GI docs I've met with. Any advice would be greatly appreciated🙏🙏🙏.
0 likes, 12 replies