multiple pain points...all connected?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have severe pain in my heels. Even when Im resting and if I try to flex my foot toward my shins. I also have severe pain in my knees on my knee caps. Something else really weird is that the tops of my left thumb, index finger and middle finger are numb...not pins and needles, just no feeling at all. Can anybody shed some light on this? Im generally healthy otherwise.I dont go to the doctor because I just started a new job and insurance doesnt start until after my first 90 days.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Gina, l have the same problem l went to doctors about the cramp like feelings he just gave me an exercise sheet, but with the tingling in my fingers l self diagnosed as Carole tunnel syndrome and got it confirmed when l saw my doctor l take a couple of pain killers and bought a hand and wrist support for bedtime hope you get sorted take care

• Posted

Pain in heels sounds like Plantar Facaitis . A podiatrist can help with that. The numbness in your fingers sounds like carpel tunnel Ive had both A simple operation helps with that. Both are easy fixes

• Posted

how do i fix the pain in my knees? its affecting my work since im on my feet a lot. i bumped my knee yesterday and it felt like someone took a sledgehammer to it im omly 42 why am i falling apart?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.