Multiple red bumps. Should i be worried?

Posted , 3 users are following.

i just started to notice these red bumps at the base of my penis. The bumps are not itchy, and i'm not experiencing any other alarming symptoms as of the moment(no pain upon urination, or any unusual discharge). I do have a chesty cough right now though, if that matters. Last sexual activity was receiving a fellatio a ~2 weeks ago. Penetrative sex happened ~1 month ago but i used a condom. Is this STD? Should i be worried?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Good evening Zach.  You will be fine.  I use to get them when I was younger.  They look like ingrown hairs.  They said not to pop them  Just use warm water and soap.  Good luck  Ken
    • Posted

Hey kenneth,

Thanks for the response. I'm a young dude who just started exploring sex, so i'm just really worried. I guess i'll just have to monitor it, and hopefully it disappears soon.

• Posted

No problem Zach.  Went through these thing with my 2 sons.  There both hairy and they are careful what they use and if there pants are to tight.  These like take can cause ingrown hair.  Just be careful in your exploring.  All way cover your friend before hand.  Enjoy your life and don't worry  Ken 

• Posted

Hi Z Two weeks after oral and these pop out, I think going and getting tested would be a very sound way to go, your local sexual health clinic here you go.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.