Multiple small fibroids and cervix with multiple nabothian cysts Help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi All,

MRI PELVIS GYNECOLOGICAL

the uterus measures 84mm by 53mm with no significant endometrial thickening. the functional zone appears thickened with Multiple small fibroids causing mild heterogeneity of the outer endometrium with no evidence of significant adenomyosis. Normal appearance of the cervix with multiple nabothian cysts in the endocervical canal.

within the left adnexa there is a 42mm×34mm well circumscribed cyst which demonstrates high signal on T2 and low signal on theT1 weighted sequences with of small amount of meniscual layering noted inferiorly which is high signal on the T1-weighted/T1 fat saturated images in keeping with a small amount of blood layering within the cyst.

has anyone got similar reports please share as I'm worried .

I had laparoscopy surgery in January included 5 keyhole, removal of burst right ovarian cyst and DNC since I'm unwell.

Recently been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and on going urine infection is this all connected with my opp and reports? someone please help.

xx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

you should ask your doctor for a detailed explanation. u have The right to know. I do know that the nabothian cysts are not harmful. I have had numerous ones. they don’t really do anything with them.

looks like your uterine tissue is not thickened and the cervix is normal. So that’s good.

Just have them explain what went on with the cyst on the cervix and are they waiting for any other reports.

Type two diabetes can be controlled with lifestyle changes and medication and the urine infection can be cleared up with a specific antibiotic. you should speak with a nutritionist that your doctor can recommend regarding the diabetes.

so remember to get a better explanation to put your mind at ease. If we don’t speak up then we never get answers and feel uneasy all the time. Take care

• Posted

If you have diabetes you may need to lay off sugar, diabetes can go away from you, but it takes alot of determination, hardship and focus. What i mean is you have to condition your body well, with what you eat and drink. I try to lay off sugar myself, my family has a history of diabetes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.