Multiple unexplained bruises

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all

I have uploaded an image, hopefully you can see. I have noticed just before some unusual brown bruises on my left outer thigh. I can't explain them and have never had so many in one place before. I have had low iron in the past and have felt more tired than usual lately (but unsure if this is just because little one is not sleeping!) Can anyone advise as to what this could be? I don't want to call doctor unnecessarily.

Many thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi Amanda, if you cant remember knocking your leg on anything, or pressure if you're leaning on something, you really need to see your Dr.

If nothing else to have your iron and ferritin checked out, they won't think you're wasting their time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.