Muscle aches and pains

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hey ladies

Does anyone else get really achy muscles, like you think they are going to cramp but they don't. I also get a weird feeling of shakiness, but it's like inside of me, it's hard to explain. Mostly in my arms and legs, a bit like a temour, as if you have just had a workout. It freaks me out and then I get anxious about it thinking I have got something seriously wrong with me xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Me! I am right there with you. Muscle aches and spasms are a daily struggle for me. And yes, I feel that odd strange sensation of shakiness as well. It is just like you said - like you've worked out and the muscle is tired.

Today I am especially bad. It almost feel like I have Lyme disease or the flu - everything literally aches - shoulders, back, knees, hips, tops of feet, bottoms of feet and worst of all my neck. It's brutal.

The crap we endure because of these hormones (or lack thereof) is unbelievable.

• Posted

All if the above. SO SCARY! I even feel like my brain vibrates at time. Have an "Intention Tremor" now in my hands that started at Christmas time of last year. Nerve pain, muscle pain, spasms down arms, legs and upper back. Off balance and dizzy weepy all the time. Menopause is horrible!!!

• Posted

Hi Lisa,

Just replied to shana who has the same shakiness, it used to be common for me but not so much now I'm on bhrt. The aches and pain I still get though, also the kind of tense twitchiness and restlessness at night. I try to meditate, relax, walk etc and it's manageable. I also take menopace and cod liver oil xx

• Posted

Thank you all for your replies ladies, though I don't wish it on anyone, it's good to hear I'm not alone in this suffering xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.