Muscle Imbalance? Feeling Uneven

Posted , 2 users are following.

Every time I look in the mirror I try and figure out of I'm aligned correctly cause my belly button is a bit of to the left and it looks (and feels) as though my abdominal parts are uneven somehow. I often get cramps, aches, and pains all up the left side of the torso in various places which also happens to be my most used side when I'm at work (I deliver Pizzas and I typically lift and drive left-handed.) (Also this might have something to do with it but you know whenever you get goosebumps or get a tingly feeling that starts at the back of your neck and radiates outward? Well whenever that happens I only feeling on my right side mostly and it only gets to my left side occasionally. )

I've been doing it for years now and I'm wondering if it's cause my body to be misaligned. That combined with my typically poor posture (which I've recently worked adjusting) and the fact I typically sleep on my left side to help with my stomach makes me think that I've thrown my muscles or just my body in general into an uneven alignment.

Any suggestions of what might be happening and if there is anything more I can do? I typically try and go for a few walks during the week and I generally eat pretty healthy (I stay away from beef entirely and I only eat junk food occasionally but I eat mostly chickens, cheeses, breads, and fruits).

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Maybe the long working hours and other things are putting an strain on your body. Relax and make sure you have time off to relax and rest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.