Muscle pain for 7-8 years, no clue what's wrong, anyone with similar symptoms please comment

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone

I've had muscle pain since i was 21, now im 29 , it has been misdiagnosed as migraine,tension headache

stress anxiety, took medications for each nothing worked.

the weird thing is its only on one side of my body, right side, the left side is completely fine.

most of the pain radiates to my head, that has been my primary symptom for all this while.

i joined a gym with a trainer and i noticed that right side of my muscles were significantly weak

when compared to left and also very loose. I noticed my tongue being weak, i went to a physiotherapist and he also noticed that right side of tongue is weak. when i do chin tuck my right side of neck is also weak

it fatigues early so basically if someone were to draw a line the entire muscle group on my right side is weak.

All my labs have been normal emg and blood test to check for autoimmune

only two test weren't normal

my cpk is raised but only mildly 350

and my Mri brain shows multiple demyelinating foci in my frontal and parietal lobe bilaterally

thats not MS the demyelination isnt specific to it.

neurologist says they are very small dost and are not the cause of symptoms as the emg/ncs is normal

and i ve had 3 mri brain in last 7 years and they havent shown progression

so anyone can relate? im the only patient i know of it

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.