Muscle spasms in left arm and elbow due to anxiety?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Since last night I have been thinking about having elbow pain and caused anxiety feeling. I worry alot about my health. Up tull that point my arm and elbow have been perfect but now since feeling a small ache in elbow I have had muscle spasms around my arm and elbow and aches every once in a while. Is this being due fron worrying about myself and anxiety?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Any pain you focus on feels more intense. Its like we all have some really excellent powers but they seem to work best with negative thoughts...very frustrating. I have to be very careful what i read so my mind doesnt pick it up sometimes.
    • Posted

Omg yes me too I can't read certain things or watch certain things on television. Great way of putting things we do have amazing powers.Staying positive is key learning to reverse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.