muscle tension

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi probably know me ive posted on here many times just wondering if any one out there suffers from a weird kinda mid or back cramp as though theres something like pressing feeling in spine also like a crampy tense feeling in back and sides on and off. dr said its anxiety been suffering from health anyiety for a year now have had all the anxiety symptons 1 after the other also got digestive issues cos i worry constantly im also a hypochondriac

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yeah I have this at the moment can press on the bit of my spine that's sore then it travels round my side. Been to ae bloods all came back clear and my doc things it's stress and anxiety as going through a really rough time just now. I'm hoping it goes away once my life settles down x

• Posted

does it feel a bit like ure being poked in the back or something similar. it sort of comes and goes and sometimes i can feel it in my sides and other parts of back especially when im sitting in an armchair
    • Posted

Yip that's exactly me sometimes not there at all the next my side really hurts for hrs or can be high up in back Tablets don't help only thing that works for me is hot water bottle x

• Posted

Yes to muscle spasms in back and feet. It is part of anxiety. For me, I just spray on magnesium and it's over very fast, every time. i believe that intense anxiety causes a shortage of some minerals. You can get a good magnesium spray on line. Also, it doesn't seem to matter where I spray it, as the skin absorbs right away. Being a bit "sticky", I spray it on my upper inner thighs, or have someone else spray it on my back. It doesn't stain clothes. I do about 5 or 6 sprays. I only use it when spasms happen as you don't want to overdo it.

• Posted

I get the back sensations but it's because I am overweight I think.  Try using Ibuleave to relieve the muscle aches.

• Posted

are the sensations like something poking you in the spine? and if u sit in a chair like somethings pressing on spine?
    • Posted

you may need to see a Dr because you might have a prolapsed disc.  Just a thought as I am online and not there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.