Muscle tension/anxiety? Idk please help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

So, I've been dealing with health anxiety for the past year. I've had about every symptom you can think of. Recently, I started having some leg issues. Weakness, stiffness on lower leg area. And now I've started to notice that my big toe seems sore at the end of the day (almost like I'm over using it) my ankle weeks weak as tho I can't lift when I walk or I drag it kind of feeling. I've asked people to watch me walk and they say I walk normaly but it sure doesn't feels that way. My ankle also pops when I take a step. Please help! I'm so scared of it being something serious! 😭

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you investigated gut health and good allergies causing autoimmune issues?   What are your inflammatory numbers?   Ever had IGG, IGE, IGA non- celiac gluten intolerance testing?  
  • Posted

Hi Jasmin - I do not have a medical background but based on personal experience I know anxiety can cause a wide number of symptoms. Have you seen your doctor about your condition? Have you had any lab tests done yet? You mention having health anxiety for the past year. Did your physical symptoms begin before your anxiety started?  If the symptoms began prior to your anxiety the symptoms themselves may have caused you to feel anxious. My advice is to work with your doctor to get to the root cause of your symptoms so that the underlying issues can be treated.  Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.