Muscle twitches!!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Anyone get random muscle twitches? Mine are worse in my right arm, but happen randomly everywhere. My Dr is not at all concerned, but is this an anxiety symptom? Could it be a symptom from taking Zoloft? Been on for 8 days now. I already have issues with that right arm that I have had multiple tests on, but the twitching is driving me crazy!!!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Your body is becoming depleted of magneisum. Magnesium glycinate will helo that. Anxiety is draining in the body. Or you can try eating high magnesium foods. Magnessium does plays a huge role in stuff with the muscles and such. Wont stop a oanic attacks but it does calm down muscles and twitches.
    • Posted

Any particular brand or place to get it? Of course it makes me convinced I have a terrible disease. I even had an EMG/nerve conduction study which was of course.... Normal. Is it normal for one part of the body to twitch more?
    • Posted

Pure encapsulations is what i ise. Blue and white bottle. Had a five star write  and was recommended highly to me by two seperate doctors.
    • Posted

yes its normal and yes you can calm it down. Magneisium glycinate pure encapsulations. White and blue bottle. They are 120mg each capsule. If you look on the ingredients that what it says. I only use low dose of one a day so far.very absorbable. Just one a day i take it at night. Some peoole use a bit more i like to go with the lowest doses on anything i use. So far im very pleased with it. I seriously was really skeptical but im happily surprised it does make a difference. took me over a year to start it haha i am overly cautious person with things i take.. but it worked. I also take a b complex after breakfast but that i have been taking for years, never saw much of a difference but i figured its good for the nerves.
  • Posted

I saw a medical program mentioning twitches and the diagnosis was Bells palsy.

that may be it or not I don't know.

richard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.