Muscle twitches all over body for 2 weeks

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone, I am 18 years old and well lately I have been experiencing a lot of twitches all over my body. This at first started in my face area and then later developed into other areas of my body. However, the areas I feel it the most is in my legs and in the face. This usually occurs the most when I am at rest. Also I got the pfizer vaccine on August 2nd, around a week later I stared experiencing this. I'm not sure what I should do and well going on google and seeing the things that show up over my concern have really been freaking me out and like I said I don't know what to do. Has anyone else experienced this before? Any ideas of what it can be ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi

sorry to hear about your twitches. i have been suffering from them for more than a year now. they started when i had a few extremely stressful situations but at the same time i was also getting some dental work done. i got a couple of numbing shots for my procedure. since everything coincides i don't know what exactly is the cause. i consulted two physicians and both attributed them to anxiety.

the more i thought about the twitches the worse they became. but when i got used to them and began to treat them as insignificant, they reduced a lot. but they haven't gone away completely.

i am not comfortable and happy but doctors don't have any idea how to get rid of them.

if you have any other symptoms, do consult a doctor. if you don't, try some relaxation techniques and see if that helps.

take care

• Posted

hi vanessa. i am also experiencing this and started couple days after my pfizer . 5 mnths on and still have twitching including my head too 😞

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.