Muscle weakness please advise

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, does anyone have any tips or food ideas or any other advice, that will strengthen the arm and leg muscles. I've been experiencing severe weakness in my muscles making it difficult for me to do anything, including walking around. so was wondering if i need more carbohydrates, or certain minerals that will help?  Thank you for the advice 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Aa, have you consulted with your GP and if so what have they advised, how old are you and male/female and height
    • Posted

Hi Alexandria Thankyou for your reply, im a female, I’ve been to my GP, they just advised on having a balanced diet 
    • Posted

Hi Aa you didn't say how old you are and your height, that can be a big factor regarding this time of symptom.

As Ash says being in someway vitamin deficient can cause problems as well

• Posted

I was having body weakness myself from extreme stress. I started taking a good mult-vitamin, magnesium and drinking 2 Ensure pluses a day. You should to talk to your Dr about to take.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.