Muscles!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

This prob is not the forum for this..or maybe it is since everything goes with peri.

But, will everyone please look at their legs/calves and tell me if you left one is slightly smaller than the right? ( assuming you have both). And maybe it's from driving?? Yes, I am there right now. I don't know what is wrong with me. Reassurance needed please😁

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yep this is all a bit random but my left calf is 1/2 inch bigger than my right (yep I measured it, sad I know!). No idea why this should be, doesn't matter how much exercise I do, the difference remains the same. I've just accepted that's how I am, but the left side of my body is weaker than my right. Hope that helps at least you know you're not on your own

• Posted

Everybody in Kroger was getting their calves stared at today. Lol

I am asking about this because of my muscle twitching and jerks and want to make sure I'm not losing muscle. My husband says I am too skinny. But I have also been mostly vegetarian for the past couple of years and probably haven't paid much attention to my protein intake. Now I am. And with my anxiety and occasional GB issues sometimes I don't have a great appetite. I am just hoping this is all peri and not some muscular disease going on.

• Posted

Actually, I retain water in my left so my calf in left ankle is usually 2 inches bigger then my right
  • Posted

smile my left is slightly bigger than right. No clue why but I focused on that for a while and everyone thought I was crazy until I measured.

• Posted

Thank you ginger. I have driven a lot over the past 13 years. So I was thinking maybe that's why my right looks a little bigger than the left, since that is the foot we are using mostly

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.