Muscles

Posted , 18 users are following.

I have lost all my muscle tone.  Started with a trainer who i will  see 3 times a week.  Can my muscles come back while i am still on predisone.  On 4.5 mg.  I have had no pain for weeks or any stiffness. I actually feel like my PMR is gone but i am still going slowly. Not counting on anything yet.  Any muscle advice.  Has yours come back?  Did you ever lose it? thx

0 likes, 65 replies

65 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I must say this is one of the most fascinating discussions so far!  I can't wait to get to the gym and test out some simple exercises... will take it slow and easy.  Have to wait till this shoulder heals (after arthroscopic surgery) but maybe in a month or so.  I do agree, men have different muscle structure and capabilities inherently - also different levels of hormones and testosterone.  I am so grateful just to be able to ride my bike, and other things.  Do miss the body building but some day I'll get back to it when this is all over, smile.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.