music

Posted , 15 users are following.

On a lighter note.. do any of you lovely ladies have a song you can really relate to when you are wondering what is going on?

Maybe i can compile a menopause play list ..lol

robbie williams - feel

thats my go to song

2 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Morning Patti… That’s a cute idea, if you want something, New Age, I love New Age music, then, the artist is Biqram....song is 'Wake Up Rested.'

Or if you’re looking for something to put pep in your step 😉 I have recently fell in love with this song, it is by Amy Winehouse, the song is “Valerie."

Blessings:)

• Posted

I misunderstood i thought you meant what song best describes us and how we are feeling thats why i put crazy train by ozzy haha

on a lighter note... sheltered in the arms of god is an absolutely beautiful song by hillary scott & the scott family. So beautiful i could listen to it all day.

• Posted

Lol no.. just songs that make us nostalgic or helps on really bad days.I find myself thinking of simple days when I was younger and I miss the old days and music makes me less anxious and happy for a while

• Posted

be still by the killers ♥️♥️ "be still and go on to bed.nobody knows what lies ahead.and life is short to say the least.were in the belly of the beast.be still wild and young.long may your innocence reign.like shells on the shore and may your limits be unknown.may your efforts be your own.if you ever feel you cant take anymore.♥️dont break character you gotta a lot of heart.is this real or just a dream.rise up like the sun.labour till the work is done "♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Posted

"Rolling Stones" by Lauren Daigle and Johnny Cash "Ring of Fire" for laughs.

• Posted

omg this is a great idea, what a fun way to take our minds off of these peri symptoms. Anti-hero by Taylor Swift

• Edited

Hey Patti,

Below are my songs:

1. I Am Love, by The Jacksons

2. I'm Coming Out, by Diana Ross

3. The Earth Song, by Michael Jackson

4. Break My Soul, by Beyonce

5. Work, by Rhianna

6. Hello, by Adele

7. Man In The Mirror, by Michael Jackson

8. Staying Alive, by the Bee-Gees

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.