Muzzy head feeling

Posted , 9 users are following.

Has anyone experienced a strange muzzy throbbing feeling in their head? I ask because I don't know if it's menopause related or not. It's, like when you've had a virus and your head feels muzzy, only I don't have a virus. Can anyone relate to what I'm saying at all?

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Every day and so annoying !!!!
    • Posted

I feel it as soon as I wake up too, I actually feel worse when I wake up. I don't know if this is the same for you?

• Posted

Yes I would say menopause related I use to get this often when going though menopause ! 
    • Posted

At least I know I'm normal lol. What a strange experience it is

• Posted

All the time, i also have ringing in my ears which drives me mad. x
    • Posted

That's a new one! Never heard of this before. That sounds horrendously annoying

• Posted

I also have ringing in the ears.

But I have had the strange head feeling.

During the point that I had the head feeling, I also had wobbly legs.

I felt as if I was getting ill but did not.

• Posted

I appreciate your reply! I keep wondering what the heck is wrong with me.. Your right, It feels just like your coming down with a virus.
  • Posted

Every day, at most inconvenient of times! You never know when it will hit you. I am at my wits end to find a way round it, but nope, nothing seem to work sad
    • Posted

Inconvenient is a good word to describe it. I wonder what about the menopause causes this feeling? I think I'm going to work my way through some suggested supplements and see if it improves.

• Posted

Yes if you are meaning unable to think clearly, confused and lightheaded faint feeling and groggy! Sometimes my head even feels heavy and or numbing feeling! 
    • Posted

Omg! Me too

When I feel light-headed and dizzy my anxiety goes up. I get nervous about fainting. The brain fog is the worse. Glad I am not a lone!

• Posted

Heck yes! The weird head feelings are my number one most annoying symptom! The feelings in my head are the things that cause my health anxiety to shoot through the roof and I think I’m dying every single time. I have them today and it’s driving me crazy! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.