Mvd side effects

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have done mvd recently 15 dats before my right hand and leg have little movment now i cant set and walk and i cant talk clear can any one suggest me good advice before opertion i was normal person

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I think you definitely need to be seen by your GP or neurologist as soon as you can to see what is going on. It doesn't sound very good, and its better to have professional medical advice sooner rather than later. Let us know how you get on.

Best Wishes

• Posted

Thanks for ur reply, i have done MRI after operation and the surgeon told every thing are clear but still not so good movement in leg and hand, kind suggest.

Regards

• Posted

I do hope your symptoms will reduce i time which can happen but I agree totally that you should see the surgeon neurologist who performed your op as soon as possible. He does need to know and is is in the best position to help you.. I will pray for your recovery.

best wishes,  Gill

• Posted

Thank you very much for ur response, i did checkup last week after my surgery and the surgeon told it wl take time for recovery and he suggest some physotraphy so iam doing hope all wl be fine.

Just want to inform that i did the surgery from the same surgeon which he did for malala yousaf zai the youngest nobile prize winner , and belive me this surgeon Mumtaz ali he is doing 6 to 8 surgeries per night plus he is checking outpatient 150 persons during time 5pm till 11pm so u can say in 6 hours 6 to 8 surgries plus 150 outpatient, he is just money machine.

Once again thank you for ur time.

Regards

• Posted

Seems to be a very busy man, I hope not too busy to give aftercare to all his patients. Do you have another appointment soon?  Do keep in touch to let us know your progress, Again, very best wishes for a speedy recovery to full health

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.