my 2nd 1st weigh in

Posted , 4 users are following.

just been to the doctors to have my weigh in and i have lost just over 2kg, less than i'd hoped for considering its my first one this time around but considering i have spent a week and a half mostly bed bound after hurting my back its not too bad and its always better off than on!

i know theres some others having their first weigh in today too - how've you done?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well done for your weight loss.

I have taken 4 months to get to 94kg from 99kg. It is happening slowly, but like you not as fast as I would like. I was asked by 2 people yesterday if I had lost weight which was a boost, especially as I know I have only lost 1kg in the last 6 weeks.

Keep up the good work xxx

• Posted

thanks cluck!

i felt a bit disappointed because i'd lost more than that in my first week last time as i did this time in the first month but my doc pointed out that last time i started i had come from eating rubbish and not exercising much whereas this time i have started already eating healthier and exercising a lot. it made sense when he laid it out like that but i couldnt help but compare.

hopefully if its coming off slowly this time it might stay off! smile

• Posted

Hi Everyone

I've just been for a weigh in after 5 weeks. According to my scales I've gained almost half a kilo but the scales at the surgery showed I'd lost a pound! Big wow. Disappointed as I now weigh 80 kilos and I really wanted to come back home saying I weighed 70something kilos. Can't believe I've hardly lost anything especially as all of a sudden lots of my clothes are too big and loads of people are saying how great I look, even my sister commented how slim I looked and she'd only seen me a week before. I went to party not many people commented but my cousin's wife made me feel brilliant when she said 'Wow! I can't believe how good you look' :D

I can look in a mirror without feeling depressed on how I look and have to keep checking my clothes don't look too baggy.

I can't get used to seeing my slimmer legs when I get out of bed.

I hope I can keep the weight off then it will be the first time for years I wont dread wearing less clothes when the weather warms up.

Hope every body is having a good week :D

• Posted

Hello everyone!

Congrats to sparkles and trying hard, weldone guys!!!!! Any loss is still a loss!

Thats also whats keeping me going trying hard, being more comfortable to wear less clothes in the summer and not be too paranoid!! i would also like to get on a plane and go out to spain with the family one year at the mo i cant the bear the thought of getting into a cozzie at the pool/beach sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.