my 3 months old baby have lose motions from 3 months i have given her antibiotics through injections

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi every one is their is every one for my help iam veery anxious my 3 months baby have watery motion with smell and its happend 7 to 8 times within a day iam very anxious, my pediatric gave her antibiotics through injection with a course of 6 days but they also didnt effect her is their is any one for my help please help me my baby is getting week day by day and she is also not puting the weight too,

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi aisha

If your baby has still got watery motions then you have to go back to the doctor....take her back to your doctor as soon as possible because if she continues to have watery motions she will dehydrate and this is not good for a young baby.....is she taking her feeds? You must see your doctor as soon as possible..call emergency number if you cannot see your doctor......best wishes for you and your little one...

• Posted

yes she is takeing bottle feed and ihave visited many doctors but from their medicine she gets well for one to two days then she again felt ill and have motion
    • Posted

Hi aisha10644

If you are unhappy with your doctors diagnosis then take your baby to the accident and emergecy at your local hospital. They will have to see a young baby. Go today as all doctors surgeries are closed and the accident and emergency will help you. Your baby may be allergic to the antibiotics being prescribed for her or she is allergic to her milk. Perhaps she is lactose intolerant......hope you get to the bottom of the problem..best wishes for you and your baby....

• Posted

go and meet your family doctor and explain to him or her

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.