My appointment

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I posted on here a few weeks ago cos I thought I had fibro :cry:

I was due to see the rheumotologist cos I also have ME and OA. (Lucky me eh?! :shock: )

Anyway I have been officially diagnosed :? Got the sore spots and all..

Cos you were all kind to me I thought I would let you know how I got on.

Might be on again to pick brains if I get really bad :roll:

Dale xxx

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dale,

Well sorry to hear about your news but welcome to our forum as we are all a friendly bunch xxxxx

I have put the crimbo tree up in here too.......

[img:9ea70e83e3]http://www.jeboavatars.com/images/avatars/221556172066yummycookie.jpg[/img:9ea70e83e3]

:holly: :holly: :cheers: :holly: :holly:

I hope you are having a one of a better day too xx

Kind regards xx

• Posted

Hi Dale, I'm a bit of an interloper because my GP 'thinks I probably have some fibro' :roll: but not enough to warrant a referral. He's probably right. It might just be ME hurties anyway so I'm a bit of a fraud really.

That's not to say I don't really sympathise with the posts I read in here and compared to them I don't think I've got anything to complain about really as regards fibro.

Mine are more ME muscle and joint pains, enough of that. I am glad you have these 2 support forums to help you along the way.

Happy Christmas to everyone in here. :cracker::holly::xmastree:

(Anyone know why the Xmas tree is on its side? :roll: ) :xmaspud:

• Posted

Hi Dale

It is good at least to know what is going on but not so good to have fibro.

Anyway you should come on when you want a chat with us all. Doesn't just have to be about fibro lol :lol:

Also Alicia you should come on to! You are not a fraud so come and talk to us all.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Love Tess x x

• Posted

HI there everyone I agree with Tess xxxx

everyone is welcome in our forum xxxxx

see you soon xxx

• Posted

Thanx all

Merry Xmas :xmastree: :gift: (Why IS the tree on its side?)

Dale xxx

• Posted

It drank too much of the Christmas sherry :lol: :magic:
  • Posted

Hi Alicia and Dale

I like your reason for tree being on the side.! :lol: Made me laugh when I looked on here this morning. Merry Christmas to you both!

Hope you are not in too much pain.

Love Tess x x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.